The fees for each course are provided on the 'courses overview' page (see main menu under 'COURSES'). Unless otherwise stated, the course fees include the following:
- All required training materials including Orientation Manual, Learner Manual, Assessment Workbooks and any additional learning support handouts used on the course.
- Facilitation by your course Tutor/Lecturer. This includes telephonic and email support during the workplace learning component where applicable.
- Assessment - a first assessment and one re-assessment are included. Should you require additional assessments after the re-assessment, this will be charged for at rates dependent on the NQF level and number of credits.
- Moderation, verification and certification.
- The cost of the training venue and related learning support equipment and materials and access to internet where this is required for learning purposes.
- Teas and a light lunch during training.
- Administration and quality assurance.
The course fees, unless otherwise stated, exclude:
- Travel to and from the training venue.
- Accommodation and board.
- All personal expenses during training such as telephone calls, personal data for cell phones or tablets, medication, etc.
The payment of fees for short courses and part qualifications is 100% upfront payment to be made at least 2 weeks before the starting date of the course. A non-refundable 10% deposit is required upon registration to secure a placement on the course.
Full qualifications and skills programmes with multiple contact tutorial sessions will be invoiced in tranches for each contact tutorial. A breakdown of payments due will be provided on registration.